FUNtastic Azores has a guide with extensive photographic experience resulting from his freelance photography career, several years of practice and training. Taking advantage of this potential and associating to the wide photographic possibilities on the island of São Miguel, we organized some photographic tours with an educational essence.
Our Photo-Lover tours are designed for true lovers of photography, hiking and nature. During these tours, our photographer-guide will take you to favorable spots for photograph and, in the same time, he will show you how to master photography techniques. You will also have access to some photographic accessories lended by the guide, increasing the quality of your recorded pictures during your stay in São Miguel.
Impress your family and friends with your new photo gallery !
All the Photo-Lover tours are full-day and include:
- Pickup and drop off, in Ponta Delgada’s tourism office/client accommodation;
- Driver and photographer-guide;
- Full meal at a local restaurant with drinks, desserts and coffee/tea included;
- Insurance (does not cover your photography gear);
- Access to photography accessories;
- Teoretical and practical classes during the activity.
9:30 / 10:00 - Stop at Pico do Carvão;
10:10 - Access to Lagoa do Canário viewpoint;
- Driving and stopping along Pico da Cruz / Grota da Cova (East side of Cumeeiras)
- Lunch in a restaurant from Sete Cidades parish (included);
- Exploring and photographing the west side of the twin lakes, from Sete Cidades, along the watershed line and on the bridge;
- Stop at Santiago lake;
- Stop at Vista do Rei viewpoint;
- Back to the hotel/ tourism office
- Make sure you have your photographic gear, with memory card/film and battery;
- Use adequate and confortable walking shoes;
- We recommend to bring an impermeable protection for your camera and lenses;